OUR COVID READY APPROACH
This season, due to the Novel Coronavirus outbreak, we had to prioritize the safety of our guests and the local community by implementing precautionary measures and adjustments to our services, as the well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority. Villa Oleander ‘s autonomous layout enhances the safety of the premises as it offers extra privacy and minimizes social engagement with other guests. Rest assured that we will make our utmost to ensure a pleasant and safe stay! You may find the measures implemented below:
- Villa Oleander follows the necessary hygiene measures, keeps appropriate physical distance, wears masks and gloves where and when necessary.
- Our staff is trained on practices for effective cleaning and disinfecting services.
- Antiseptic solutions are available in common areas. Personal protective equipment is available when requested and/or a medical kit in case of an incident.
- We provide you with information about pharmacies, local doctors, and hospitals if necessary (available in a printed version as well).
- When we welcome you we will avoid handshake and keep appropriate distance to ensure your well-being and the well-being of our employees. Check-in time starts at 16:00. The check-in takes place outdoors. Check out time ends at 10:00 am. The villa is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using certified products and aired out between stays of guests through natural ventilation.
- We follow enhanced disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance with NPHO instructions. We apply sanitation services in all areas and pay special attention to cleaning “high-frequency touch points” such as door handles.
- We must keep an updated record of all guests staying at the villa such as name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
We remain at your disposal for any further information and we look forward to meeting you!